Large Loss Analysis
- DOT Accident Register
- Driver Logs and Supporting Documents
- Safety orientation, hiring and supervision
- Driver qualification file and vehicle maintenance records
- CSA analysis and Safety Management System (SMS) review
- Safety training relevant to the collision
For risks developing a poor loss history, the insurance company may help remediate the risk through means of a collision trend analysis designed to identify missing or inadequate safety processes or existing exposures that are not currently being addressed. TVS trained safety specialists who are familiar with transportation issues perform an analysis that includes a review of; Safersys, SMS, current year and prior two year loss runs; DOT accident register, company safety policy, hiring practices, orientation, training, dispatch and operations procedures.