Commercial Motor Vehicle Fleet Safety and Crash Countermeasure Guide
- 3-ring binder includes complete Driver Hiring and Retention Manual and a CD ROM with links to referenced materials. Table of Contents link to subject matter to facilitate quick reference.
- Driver safety orientation and periodic refresher training
- Management tranining and leadership development
- Collision preventability determination
- Crash root cause analysis
- Fleet safety policy development
Non-DOT (Small Vehicle) Fleets
- Similar outline to the Commercial Motor Vehicle Fleet Safety and Crash Countermeasure Guide
- FMCSR regulatory requirements and CSA information omitted from Non-DOT version
- Excellent resource for small vehicle fleets (pickup trucks, vans, autos, etc.)
Fleet Safety Plan
- Discusses the primary components necessary for a viable fleet safety program.
- Explains exactly how each area of the safety plan should be structured, and how the plan elements interface.
Accident Scene Checklist
- Color, tri-fold brochure that fits neatly with driver and vehicle paperwork.
- Step-by-step instructions to keep your driver on task include;
- securing the scene
- emergency warning devices
- notifying company, authorities
- documenting the accident scene